All participants are required to fill the registration form then proceed for the payment according to the below given instructions under the category they belong to.
Registration Fee (50% conference publication + 40% editing & formatting + 10% conference fees)
Payment of fees must escort all registration forms. Your registration is not confirmed until and unless full payment is received. Payment must be made in USD or INR. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
PAPER SUBMISSION FEES (PER PAPER)
Student (B.Tech / B.E / Diploma / M.Sc)
[Early Bird Fee - 3,999 INR] |
[regular Fee - 4,999 INR] |
Academicians / Students / Research scholar ( Ph.D / M.Tech)
[Early Bird Fee - 5,999 INR] |
[regular Fee - 6,999 INR] |
Industry / R&D Organisations
[Early Bird Fee - 7,999 INR] |
[regular Fee - 8,999 INR] |
[Early Bird Fee - 1,500 INR] |
[regular Fee - 1,999 INR] |
[Early Bird Fee - 350 USD ] |
[regular Fee - 450 USD] |
*On Spot Registraion is Extra Rs. 1,200/-
- If the length of the paper exceeds SEVEN PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 30 US dollars/500 INR.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final paper submission date.
- Paper having more than three authors will be charged extra 500 per co-author. Maximum up to five authors/co-authors are allowed in a single paper.
- Registration fees includes conference materials, lunch and dinner on conference date , gifts, morning and afternoon teas or snacks, attending all technical sessions, offline publication of proceeding and online publication of proceeding & journal.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Registration fee for each accompanying person is 50 U.S. Dollars/1500 INR.
- An extra amount of INR 500/- and 20 USD will be charged for late registration.
- After completion of registration process, participants are required to send the scan copy of the copyright form and registration form along with the payment receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side and 14.5% service tax extra with registration fees.
- Please note that the paid registration fees is non refundable in case you are unable to attain the conference or withdrawing your paper.
- All the selected papers will be published free of cost, if not choosing any option mentioned in publication page http://www.icci-sem.com/bangalore-1/july-2017/publication and the indexing and abstraction of the journal will be google scholar, scribd ebsco, crossref, ic journals master list, CiteFactor, DOAJ, Scirus, Base, CiteSeer, Scirate, QSensei
Any of one author have to sign (for the individual paper) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form.
Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines. You can download the conference paper format here.
NOTE: Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, copyright agreement form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org